A couple of days ago was my birthday, so I wanted to share how that went.
I decided AHEAD OF TIME that I was going to have a small plate of Chinese food (mostly NOT FRIED) and made cupcakes instead of a whole cake so that I could easily eat a SINGLE SERVING.
I also bought 'light' ice cream and planned to have 1 small scoop.
Did I succeed with my plan??
It was not easy lemetellya ... smelling that chocolate and knowing there were lots of leftovers... (which I promptly threw away so I wouldn't be tempted any further. Gotta know my limitations!) but I stuck to it!
Prayed for strength and pushed on towards the goal!
- breakfast: 2 wheat toast w/ peanut butter & natural jam, skim milk
- snack: coffee (1st cup in a week!) w/ Splenda (bleck) & a little cream
- lunch: small serving of BBQ chicken & veggies
- snack: Slimfast shake
- supper: pork chop suey, 1 crab rangoon, a little rice
- dessert: 1 cupcake, 1 small scoop light ice cream